Tuesday, October 27, 2009

rut

Work was pretty insanely hectic so I had 3 Stellas when I got home, which for me is around 9 or 9:30am. Took a hot hot shower. Watched funny music videos.



Woke up and put on boots and lipstick. Ate chocolate ganache-covered pecans draped in marzipan (in the shape of a ghost) with a marshmallow jack-o-lantern. Couldn't stop laughing as I ate it. Drank a 2 below. Went by the Fred Meyers on 39th, that place is huge now that it's remodeled. I bought a prepackaged rice and sweet and sour chicken meal and used the microwave there. The dining area had a TV with Jay Leno playing, I watched his monologue. The guy next to me laughed at every joke.

Then, back to work. I've been watching Morgan Spurlock's 30 days. It's pretty good but it's no Errol Morris' First Person.

I'm in a bit of a rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment