Friday, October 9, 2009

horseshoes

This morning after work I drove to Logan's house. Walking down his alley, I noticed this for the first time:





Logan and I celebrated October by watching a zombie movie and eating pumpkin poppers from Noah's Bagels.



Around 5pm I didn't bother turning the right way down the street because traffic was so bad. I just followed some cars, driving farther and farther away from my house. They led me to this:





It was empty except for the old man playing horse shoes by himself.

Back in my car I listened to a Townes Van Zandt song on a mix tape.



If I needed you/Would you come to me,/Would you come to me,/And ease my pain?/If you needed me, I would come to you/I'd swim the seas for to ease your pain.

Now I am in bed, g chatting.


No comments:

Post a Comment