Friday, October 9, 2009

Pittock mansion

This morning I woke up and walked down to SCRAP to get some frames for my Peanuts book. Gloria was having knee surgery so I made these for her and dropped them off at her house with Andy:

Then we went to the Pittock mansion, a "French Renaissance chateau in the West Hills." Henry Pittock published the Oregonian and rode his bike around, and his wife Georgiana worked to improve the lives of women and children. Andy and I walked around the grounds trying to decide if we wanted to pay the $7 to get inside-- we did, and it was totally worth it. And, they were hanging Erte prints which were totally awesome.




Afterwards I met Erica at Jake's downtown. She fed me a mussel. They look funny.

From there I walked across the Burnside bridge to hang out with my man.


No comments:

Post a Comment