Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grace

Last night I made Logan a mix cd. It was really fun, I haven't made someone a mix cd in years. I listened to it after work on my way to the gym. I drove over the Burnside Bridge and the fog was so amazing over the river... and downtown. I wish I'd had my camera. This song was the best to drive to:

Oh and once I was downtown I saw this guy welding (?) something onto a building and tons of sparks showered down onto him. I wanted to watch forever but I didn't want to get in a car wreck.

Tonight Logan and I watched the movie Grace.


It was insanely disturbing. I have a weird relationship with horror movies. I need to read more theory... I just google searched and read this.
Now I'm in bed, wearing a red velvet one piece pajama suit that I got at a thrift store. My belly is full of cookies and I am thinking nice things about my boyfriend and I am happy it's the weekend. I feel happy. Thanks October 22nd. You were a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment