Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happiness

My mom sent me a text message that said "Gerald had a very slight stroke sun. I guess & now noreen called. Expecting him to die today. All kids with him. Im going to shower then go be with jackie. She is confused. I love you."
I called my grandparents. My grandma said "Well, I'm going to lose my brother today." I said I'm sorry, that this has been a horrible week. She said, "He had a good life and was happy, that's how you have to look at it at this age." My grandpa said, "Do things while you're young."

I met Logan at the gym and we completed our third week and second day of running! yay. One more day to go this week and we're onto week four! We started the Couch-to-5k program and quit for awhile and have returned. I didn't want to do it at all this morning and I did.

I have this book by Charles Schulz that I got at Goodwill called "Happiness is a Sad Song." The last page says "Happiness is knowing you've made it through one more day."



Been listening to nothing but Lightning Dust for two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment