Friday, November 20, 2009

friday-Glass Candy w/Dave

Friday 11/20--

I woke up at 7:20 to take a shower and get ready for work at TPI. Some people (Logan and Dave) had their doubts, but I got to work showered, caffeinated, and on time with a bagel in hand. I had a great day at work, it was mellow as hell and it was nice to be surrounded by adults instead of teenage girls.

After work I went over to Logan's and we watched the Sopranos and enjoyed having his house to ourselves (all his roommates were already moved out). Eventually I made it to Rotture with Dave to see Glass Candy. The crowd was insanely weird and I felt uncomfortable. Dave and I sat down. Dave tried to talk about life and people and I wasn't in a great mood at all, so the conversation was kind of stilted. Luckily, some guy that we met the night before showed up and Dave smoked weed with him and became extremely euphoric and agreeable. Aaron showed up too. I didn't have a great time at the show. I was tired, it was way too packed, and I didn't like the music that much.

Later we met Logan at Chopsticks where he was doing karaoke with some friends. We sat through some horrible singing. On the way out I noticed I had a flat tire. We spent what seemed like three hours trying to get my spare on. I was extremely nervous and irritable the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment