Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dutchess and the Duke

David got into town and we ate BBQ at Russell St and went to see the Dutchess and the Duke.
I had a giant crush on Kimberly Morrison. She was totally adorable.... simple outfit, messy ponytail, chugging wine and beer, great voice, laughing and smiling... I turned into a mushy fangirl.
Look, here she is:




They were super good, I love their voices together.
The best song live was I am Just a Ghost. The sound quality of this video does not do it justice.

And they played my favorite song last, Armageddon Song.
I guess it's the nature of the opening bands and of the Doug Fir, but the whole night was pretty mellow. I was expecting something a little more high-energy, and maybe I thought they'd stand up to play, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment