Thursday, November 19, 2009

dave and tube

Uh-oh, I haven't updated and now I am so behind I can't remember what I've been doing.

Thursday night 11/19:
Between work days I decided to go out with Dave instead of going to bed because I thought it would be his last night in town. We met Kait and some of her friends at the River City Grill. By the time we got there it was last call so Dave dumped some rum from my flask into an Arnold Palmer. After that we went to Valentines and got a drink with Kait's friend while she walked somebody else home. It was one of the first nights I had off while Logan had to be at work, so I brought him a doughnut from Voodoo Doughnuts.

After Voodoo we walked to Tube and were immediately handed shots of tequila. I drank a lot and we danced a lot to soul music and Dave dropped an entire glass on the dance floor-- the shattering seemed to be in time with the music and it didn't bother anyone.

After that we drove to the food carts on Hawthorne and got some free poutine from Potato Champion. On the drive back to my house we sang along to Lightning Dust. We couldn't believe our luck from getting all the free stuff and the night felt perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment