Sunday, February 14, 2010

february

I turned my computer on to write something, but I've just been looking at facebook.

I felt a lot today. And thought of lots of things I wanted to write down. Now trying to look back and remember...

I've been feeling depressed, horrible... in a rut. Staying in bed. Being mean.

And now I feel better.

It's like that, I guess. Ups and downs.

Today was beautiful. Sunny, some rain, warm. It's an awkward time of year. I saw some tiny little blossoms poking up out of the dirt today. And then drove passed a house that still had Christmas lights on.

Spring!, but the Winter Reminder. Light at the end of the tunnel. Time for resolutions. New resolutions, all the time. New Resolutions All the Time that I always Mean. That I will Keep.


No comments:

Post a Comment