Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas eve

I feel perfectly content. I had some pretty hectic days at work but I am proud of myself for getting through it.

Things that are good:
-I bought myself new sheets, a new comforter, and a new duvet cover. I've had the same old comforter for many years, and it hasn't been white for many years, even after taking it to the dry cleaners. I LOVE my new stuff. I feel so fresh and clean and new in bed.
-Only ten more hours of work and I get to go to Idaho for Christmas.
-Things feel good with Logan AND I get to spend Christmas with him.
-My roommates rule. I am so grateful I have such a good living situation.
-The fog tonight was awesome and beautiful.
-I treated myself to a new book and some bath salts at the grocery store.

Hurray.

No comments:

Post a Comment